Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged by Encik Calvin

Well.. 8 is really a big number @_@ but nvm since i've got lots of time. Feel free to tagged me anytime muahaha.

8 things I'm passionate about:
1- 命中注定我爱你 (Fated to love you), dis drama is really funny+touching+sweet lar... addicted liao haha. Youtube i am coming~
2- Music~~!! But i prefer chinese or cantonese song. Not really a fan of english song hehe. Sogou and Baidu i am coming~
3- Blogging~! Started to realise why so many people like blogging =) Its meaningful, interesting, and most important.... I'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
4- Eating~! Well... food is essential for everyone de mar... Especially i taking food science wor.. u cant reli blame me for oways eating ok?
5- Lab sessions! Lab sessions in college really different from what u hv experience in ur secondary school (eg: crapping, playing with chemicals, copying report), here i can wear the cooool lab coat and conduct experiment in a SERIOUS way.
6- Singing~ Just sing along the song in my comp, not in those red box green box. U tout i so rich meh?
7- Movies!!! I saw 3 movie in 1 month las month... Pro leh. But i guess i goin to be busy when the exam coming soon.
8- No more i guess... I wonder who create this... 8 wor.. Need think very long leh uncle/aunty.

8 things I say or do too often:
1- 'So?' When someone tells me really COLD joke or something i duno...
2- 'Shhh' Really hate it when i am trying to concentrate in class then somebody make noise.
3- 'I reli beh tahan le!!' When i trying to tell my fren about my problem. =x
4- I tink i eat too often HAHAHA. Thats why i am who i am. xD
5- Talk. Seriously, i like to talk lar. Call me shut my mouth for one hour is an impossible mission for me =P
6- Drink water. The worst thing during lab session is NO DRINK IS ALLOWED. Omg 3 hours without water!!! I am going to dehydrate! X(
7- Sleep. A comfortable and relaxing sleep after a tired day, WONDERFUL!
8- Listen to music. I even turn on my computer mp3 when i sleeping until the next morning. Can u imagine?

8 things I've read recently:
1- Basic concept of Maths notes
2- General Bio notes
3- Hui Fern's blog
4- Calvin's blog
5- Ting Yee's blog
6- Yeah magazine
7- Shin Chan comic Ep47
8- Horror Ghost Stories Collection (In tingyee's house, LOL not scary at all n the drawing is so cute)

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1- From the bottom of my broken heart (Britney Spears)
2- 遥远的他(张学友)
3- 漂浮地铁(李宇春)
4- Pop star (Ken Hirai)
5- 爱我的资格 (S.H.E)
6- Voyage (Ayumi Hamasaki)
7- 医生与我 (郑秀文)
8- 你喜欢的会有几个(周华建)

8 things I learned last year:
1- Make my own pattaya fried rice! It's not easy to make the omelet cover the rice u know. haha
2- Play MapleStory wont affect one's result so much =P
3- How to blog and what is 'tagged'
4- How to act like a housefly (scrubbing its hand and leg)
5- How to make comfortable pillow using plastic beg
6- How to ponteng without kena caught
7- How to use my computer without anything on the desktop (kena virus, all my icon and even start menu GONE)
8- How to forget something very important to myself

No comments: