Friday, June 20, 2008

My heart will JUMP on...

Recently, my room mate started to mix with his new friend. He become more happy and not so emo alredy. I am glad he made some real friends. But he dun talked to me, as usual. That's fine with me. =x

But got 1 thing... i cant tahan. Everyone knows i am timid, and my timidness increase to infinity especially in the middle of the night. He make a type of weird sound using his throat almost every night. The sound is like 'dok dok dok' lik that one, then his throat expanding a lil like a frog. If dun believe ask Caglvine. We saw it MANY times. Firstly i also felt very weird, but now i kinda used to it alredy. BUT WORST OF ALL, HE DREAM TALK LARRR....! Last time onli once in two weeks, now is like 2-3 times a week... Yesterday even TWICE in a day!

For example this week.

Wednesday midnite, around 2am.
I was bloggin and listening songs.Suddenly, he 'Hah...!' lik that. Then he suddenly jump up, looked like he had a really bad dream. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I FELT AT THAT TIME?! I was really shocked u noe. It was the first JUMP of my little cuddly heart. Then i looked at him, his face looked very fierce. Maybe that's a horrible dream. Then he looked at me. Then i duwan looked at him anymore. Then he slept again.

Friday midnite 12.20 am.
I was bloggin and listening songs. He was asleep. Then he suddenly said :'' Eh... you dun so fast take that thing down lar...'' WTH take wad down lar!? Everytime speak half half. Dun play play lar wei. Got thing to talk talk in daytime lar. Everytime scare me lik tat. It was the 2nd JUMP of my little cuddly heart.

Friday midnite 5am (Yes 2nd time of that day)
I was sleeping that time. Then i woke up because i heard some sounds. Then i saw my room mate said :'' Faster lar.. fast la! fast! fast! '' This time even more special. WITH ACTION. His hand was like.. dunno how to say. Maybe he is riding a horse so he want to use a whip to whip the hourse butt. Ya his hand was like that. I HOPE HE WON'T WHIP ME WHEN I AM SLEEPING IN THE FUTURE 2 MONTH +

AMITABHA. I wanaa MMMMOOOOVVVVVEEEE OOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!

Discussion:
Dun say i am mean lor. I noe i cant blame him because it is not his intention to dream talk. But, i reli scare lar. Try to sleep in my room 1 nite then u will noe.

Conclusion:
Next time i will follow Joanne and Joseph's opinion. Reply him when he dream talk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...gt so terrible enot???lol....pity u...xD

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

wad i said is 100% true de lor. not onli me saw myself. damnn creepy