Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rest In Peace Ah Shu...

Although I am deeply saddened, I wanna post this post, because Ah Shu was very important to me... i wanna record down everything in my life, and the memory between me and Ah Shu... Ah Shu passed away last Thursday... I know it's late now, sorry...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I'll shall continue...

Actually at the same day Ah Wah also passed away.. but I don't care much la~ Cause I memang don't like Ah Wah from the beginning one... So... Just let it be la. Ah Wah~ You take care down there la~ Be a better person next time bah!

Poor Ah Shu... Sad sad.

Neh... You see that Ah Wah lar. Die until so not elegant geh~ Leg open so big~ Aiyoyo~ Learn abit from Ah Shu la~



I chose to 'tong' Ah Shu because Ms Lai said Ah Wah 'sap lap lap' (wet wet) geh~ And I have froggyphobia last time~ (Now I think I not so scare frog liao, cause I go and touched Ah Wah pumping heart @@) Other group got people don't dare cut Ah Shu lor, but don't know why my group member (Me, Kaizhen, May and Joseph) all so desperate 1 tong Ah Shu~ That's why need take turn~

Firstly Kz and Jo pinned the 4 leg of Ah Shu~ So cruel ar u two!

Then MeeMay and I cut the fur and skin and pinned it to aside.. Then can see Ah Shu's membrane~

After that.. Kz cut the membrane of Ah Shu so we can see Ah Shu's organ~ And what Ah Shu ate before he passed away~ sobsob.

Finally I know why in HK drama, the assistant need help the doctor to wipe sweat~ Don't know why I sweat although the room is cold. @@ Then we take turns to cut Ah Shu~ At 1st I really shivering like hell, but after awhile we all became so excited and what also dare to cut already~ The only thing we all very scare is the caecum. Where Ah Shu store its poo poo. Ms Lai said if anyone ter-poke the caecum, the lab will become so smelly that everyone will kill you. Lol.

Can you see from my eyes HOW SAD AM I?! HaizzzzAh Shu's body~ He die very peacefully.. Everyone no need be too sad~ T^TI am crying over Ah Shu's liver! Ahh~~ Poor Ah Shu~

After playing studying finish all Ah Shu's body organ, we started to do something insane... For example, I pulled Ah Shu's testis out from his scrotum. Hehehe....

Wa~ See Ah Shu so got MAN power~nice testes you got there! Haha

Then I cut the intestine and try to squeeze see got anything out.. Wasai~ Got 'sai' inside~ yellowish green one~ Yiks~ Then we cut the liver into pieces to take photo~ And when the photo not bloody enough, we use Ah Shu bloody organ to make our hand bloody~ Wahaha.. eh, I am not supposed to laugh!! Poor Ah Shu~~~~

We also found Ah Bit geh body there~ So cute leh~ How can they dare to tong a so cute geh rabbit~?! If me I sure tak sampai hati~

Sometimes thing tends to become complicated if you're too popular~~~ Hais~

Don't fight liao~ Take together la~ Haha~ Kelly Ying and Me.

Kz, Ms Lai, Me and Shao Ni. Lol I looked stupid in this pic~ but got Ms Lai in it, so must post XDThe Heroes.

Ms Lai and us~ Left to right: YongXin, Kelly, Joseph, MsLai, Me, Ying, ShaoNi, Adeleen~

Yer~~~ i bushuang liao~ All say act yeng anc cool style.. Then when take photo that time only I do that pose ==

Wa~ See Ms Lai so yeng~~~

Don't know why... Since I tong Ah Shu last thursday, I feel so excited when my hand is soaked with fresh blood... Wahahahaha...

Next target... How will her blood taste like? Better becareful.. Waahehehee

Will you be the next?

No comments: