Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend

Yesterday I went to KLCC (so damn far) to meet TingYee, Gabriel, ShinnYonn, JunJun, SinMun and SookMun for ... i also don't know for what actually. Maybe because SinMun forced me to go and celebrate her birthday again.

I went out from house at 10.45am, going to the taxi station which I hate the most. Luckily, on the way (beside Giant) I saw a taxi dropping a passenger so I fast fast go take the taxi to LRT station. Then after reach LRT station, the train came after I bought the ticket, so lucky~ Then after change LRT at Masjid Jamek, I reached KLCC at 11.30am. Much faster than I expected, I thought it will take at least an hour. I brought my mask along cause H1N1 is getting more serious, but really no one wear in LRT. If I wear then everyone will think I got infected = =

At the time I reached, only SinMun and SookMun there. They came from Starbuck, very near. Oh I mean Setapak. Then I went to eat cheesy wedges~! Queue damn long just for that cheesy wedges! So nice xD When Gab Jun SY and Ting reached we went to buy movie ticket. At first SinMun said wanna watch The Last House On The Left, but then I remembered Mr.Ong said its violent and he love it, I told them not to watch. (Mr.Ong is weird so I assume his taste is weird also~) So at last we watch Ice Age 3~ Not too bad, quite relax and funny. Especially the squirrel (is it squirrel?), Sid the sloth, and the new wiesel character Buck. Then we went to Mdm.Kwan's for lunner(lunch+dinner). I ordered something called Nasi Bojari. Take note that you must use fork and spoon because it mentioned 'bo jari'(no finger) lol. Just crapping. Its a tri-colour rice (red yellow white) with assam prawn (2 pcs only! grr), beef rendang (abit only ==) and fried chicken(ok, this is big). Quite nice and filling. Long time no eat so big and juicy de fried chicken liao haha. I searched the picture and there you go. After that, we chat for awhile before we went back. Then I take LRT back to Bandar Tasik Selatan. Quite blur when taking the LRT from Masjid Jamek to B.T.Selatan. Cause got 2 train, need to take the Sri Petaling 1. Thanks Shawn for helping me anyway (I called him for help lol). Then I reached Puncak Banyan safely. =D

Today... basically I did nothing. Just woke up and surf the net~ Then fry bihun for lunch... Then msn surf net youtube msn surf net youtube. When reach nite I cooked hamdan peidan gaidan gaiyok lobak zok. Which means salty egg, skin egg, egg, chicken, carrot porridge in direct translation. Haha.

Then I play video call with my parents~ Very geng lor my dad, when my mum asked me i cook what porridge, before I told them, my dad said 'er, hamdan peidan gaidan zok izzit?' Wa~ I was damn amazed by him haha. Father-son telepati? XD Everytime I wanna take a screenshot but always forget. This time I remember~
Then my mum said she wanna go eat durian dy, she said house got many durian eat. Make me so envy T^T Last time went back eat until not too shiok. Should've eat more!

Mana tau.. Kz mum called her brought durian and rambutan back, then we got durian eat. Lol. Such a coincidence~ Thanks anyway ^^

No comments: