Monday, July 20, 2009

What A Day!

Woah~ Long time no update~ Not I want de la, really a lot things to do. And final exam coming soon! @$#!%&#!~

Yesterday afternoon, when I was watching PPS, suddenly my computer auto restart, then when I open again, it require me to input a password?! But I never set any password?! So damn weird.. So I borrowed christine laptop to search for the solution... Finally~ I type administrator as the user name and it works! This is because every computer actually have a hidden administrator account, and you can login to it as long as you never set the admin password. Then I went to discuss the biology presentation thing with Christine lor.. Then suddenly my house jump electric, then when i trying to open my computer again, it requires password again!? But I never set also @@ and it said admin also need password this time. Wtf~!!

Then I dont know how to fix so I just go to bed at 11.30pm. I can't sleep! Until 2am then I start to got the 'sleeping feel'~ Just when I about the sleep, suddenly jump electric again, then after 15minutes ok already. So i try to sleep again... Then around 3am jump electric again! Dengggggggg~~ This time worse, until 4am only got electric.. I was like sleeping in a sauna room. So damn hot! So I end up lying on the bed for almost 5hours without a 'constant and continuous' sleep T^T

And today earliest class is 10am calculus class. That means I only can sleep till 9am. So I brought my heavy and reddish eye to class. Then I seriously don't have much mood and energy to talk during the class. Then Ho See Yee asked me 'What happened to your computer?' only I talk, then I only talk once lor, the Mr.Ong... he said:'Why you like to charm all the girls with your fancy stories?' Zzzzzzz I also lazy choi him la. Other people blah blah blah so long he didn't say them. I only talk once KENA. What the duck @#%*&$!

Then later he suddenly called my name. 'Choong Yew Hong can you do this question?' Since the 1st class till now he also never call my name before = = Wonder why he will suddenly call me. Luckily I got listen lecture this time (which is very rare to happen) and know how to do the question. Then when he wanna ask us whether want to teach something anot, then I shake head lor. Then he said :'Ouwh, Yew Hong said no need so that means no need right? Since he shakes his head.' What the~ Dont know when terpijak his tail = =

Ok basically this post is to talk about the calculus class. And FYI, if my computer cannot use, I won't be blogging right? Haha. Thanks fooktao for dunno-use-what-method-ly fix my computer ^^ And thanks Cathryn aka Shiao Ni for her yee mee, that's my dinner today~ Ciao~

No comments: