Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Something that's irreplaceable =)

In the midst of the night, I think of u...
cause you'll never make me feel afraid in the dark
Trapped in the vortex in my mind, I think of u...
cause you'll free me from the vortex of helplessness
When I feel so tired about my college life, I think of u...
cause you'll make me happy even though I am so tired
When I feel so worry settle down problems, I think of u...
cause you'll never make me worry about any problems
When I am laughing, I think of u...
cause you'll make me laugh always as much as I make u laugh
When I feel so sad, I think of u...
cause you'll always tap me on my shoulder w/o saying any words
When I feel so helpless, I think of u...
cause you'll always lend me a helping hand
When I feel so confuse which type of person should I be, I think of u...
cause you'll make me to become who I really am. w/o any mask to hide myself
When I feel so lonely, I think of u...
cause you'll fill up my empty soul
And I just wanna to post this, because.... I think of u.
A group of people who are irreplaceable in my deep heart core...


p/s: Although last time I told you try to adapt life in 'rumah papan', but just now I suddenly thought that 'rumah papan' really got alot of problem, in 'banglo' there's really where I can really be myself. Then 'rumah papan' different background, so many problem arise. Hm.. I guess you're right la~ So maybe u can keep on complaining about your 'rumah papan' XD Like wad u've said, I also suddenly feel like going back to live in my 'banglo', although I adapted to 'rumah papan' already, but.. sometimes will think also la..~ <-- Only someone will understand this paragraph XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its damn obvious who he or SHE! is!complaining because she is true to herself

"I also suddenly feel like going back to live in my 'banglo'"

this phrase make me feel like u try to replace ur "banglo" with "rumah papan" totally impossible!although i lived in ruman papan 1 year edy,i still always go back to my banglo.ruman papan will be rumah papan forever,same to banglo. doesnt means i moved to ruman papan then it is my HOME.it is just a SHELTER. HOME is a place where SOUL stays in.understand?

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

haha. where got obvious! if obvious then u still need use anonymous? XD

u better la.. can always go back to banglo.. unlike me mah. Hmm.. yalor.. something like that.

wad u said all becoming true 1 by 1... i wan pray u as god liao~ so 神~

Anonymous said...

just to make a secret ma..u know la..di diao!di diao!i always stress on it la..
ur rumah papan not only lan..some more haunted one..kesiannya~
ha!now only know i geng meh?! aigo~

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

zadao~ haunted 1. lol..