Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ah Ying Birthday Dinner !

Yesterday night, a group of crazy people went to Sri Kembangan HoiTong Steamboat Barbeque Buffet Restaurant to EAT celebrate Tze Ying birthday! Thanks Adeleen and TzeYing drive us there~ Dont think I dont have any sumbangan ok, I recommend the restaurant one.. cause I went with my bro before, so damn worth if you can eat lo~ Thanks Kelly and YongXin find the map to the restaurant~

People who attend: Me, Tze Ying, Adeleen, Kelly, Ah Tat, KaiZhen, Christine, Nicole, Ah Jian aka TzeYing bro, MayMay and YongXin.

We start our journey after lab session, which is around 4 something in the afternoon, because we scare cannot find the place or traffic jam... Siapa tahu.. so fast reach, around 5.30pm reach HoiTong already~ The restaurant like just open only.. Lol~ So we sit there and wait to eat~ Hard to say how many types of food there.. I'll list out some... Got chicken fish beef mutton pork vege mushroom hotdog ham sotong crab prawn mussle lala satay scallop noodles egg tofu etc~~~ I'll let the pictures talk! We sit in 2 tables link together (like how we used to sit during lunch lol)~


After eating so so so so much, we eat dessert~ Got icecream, jelly and fruits~ Btw, the icecream very flavourful and creamy~ After eat, I think I got 5months baby already, and I am quite sure it's triplets! Lol joking~ What to do after eat? According to the Lazy Pig Theory, after eat we should either sleep or play. We can't sleep there so we play lots of stupid game HAHA~

Such as my childhood game 'Xie xie xie, pom pom pom, lao shi gei wo yi ben shu...'(LOL I was quite suprised other people dont know how to play this), and '八仙过海' and ‘Seaweed punch 海带拳’ and the new invented 'pikachu & kelly' game.. Lol. Then we started imitate everyone, for example: MayMay big walk, Kelly act rabbit, Kz push her specs, etc~
Only RM22 person~ So cheap~It was a really fantastic night! Everyone play until so open-hearted and high~ I hope birthday girl TzeYing enjoy the dinner and the celebration! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! DREAM COME TRUE ^^

2 comments: