Sunday, June 14, 2009

Heart Pain~~~!!!

Friday I went to Giant to buy food for weekend mah, cause weekend normally i stay at home and cook my own meal... Plan to cook chicken porridge de... So I bought RM4.90 de chicken meat and keep in fridge after I went home~

Then the next day, when I wanna cook the chicken porridge, i smell the chicken like got a bit weird weird smell like that.. But impossible lor, cause I never took it out for a long time wad.. why will smell bad? And I don't wanna waste the meat.. So I try to 'cover' the bad smell by marinate the chicken with kicap and pepper before I cooked it.

Then after my porridge done, I try to eat the chicken and see... Wasai~ got a very very weird smell.. like yoghurt+wine taste = = But I really think throw away the RM4.90 chicken very waste... So I try to ignore it and eat, but until the 5th piece I cannot tahan liao zzz @@ I threw them away~ with tears! Grrrr..

After that I think think think.. why I need so jitdoh (cantonese)? Know the chicken spoil ady still wanna eat.. How stupid I was~ Maybe because I staying outside, what also need use own money.. thats what make me so jitdoh~

Heart Pain arrrr~ RM5 fly away like that~ I want boycott Giant product ady! ARGH. Now my porridge no chicken liao. Siennn

12 comments:

Kevin Liang said...

kena tipu~~~~~

~M3e MaY~ said...

stupiak~u an chg 1 le... tat day i oso chg mine

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

meemay: hw to change wor??

kevin: swt~ tak ada simpati~

See Yee said...

hey stitch~u macam auntie la~

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

see yee: i also think like that eh. cz in msn.. i always talk about these type of thing with xiong..somemore say 1 go pasar. haha. swt~ u duno our feeling de la. we both also came from hometown to city, everything also cannot waste ma~ u so hangfuk, can go home eat jugafan~

See Yee said...

haha..pasar..really auntie la..btw u only cook ur own food?damn selfish..haha..yalor.. i should appreciate jugafan and stop complaining =P

cammie said...

yo.....like tat oso wan 2 eat meh???
nanti got 2 stay in hospital lo....haiz....
nex time plz throw away la....
health is the most important fren....
not money....

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

cammie: no next time ady~ i call the very siwen de people buy pork for me at pasar better. haha

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

See Yee: haiya.. stay outside ur sikap will become auntie de la~ selfish meh? == takkan need cook for everyone? No need study ar ==

See Yee said...

if me,i so elegant..sure wont become auntie geh..macam u meh..haha..womanish man..u dont fake la..study wor~gaming zau cha hmm doh!

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

SY:swt~ u wont understand de la~ u need talk to xiong.. he more kuazhang~

~M3e MaY~ said...

u buy fr Giant 1 rite den u bring thr la..u go the place put the beg thr.... u tell the ppl den can liao