Saturday, June 20, 2009

Some memories just won't fade, even with great distance.


Year 2003...

I met someone name ShinnYonn, studied at the class beside my class~ But nothing special cause I rarely talk to him...

Year 2004...

He went to my class and he became my best friend. Then I realised that he stayed very close with me, just a few streets away from my house. So we played together either at his or my house very often~ Every friday we went to pasar malam together, eating char kuew teow at the slide~ That's one of the happiest moment in my life, cause I don't have to complain that I have no childhood friend live around me anymore!

Year 2005...

Nothing last forever. He need to migrate to England cause his father is working there... Just when I thought I met a really good friend, he had to go~ The undescribable feeling of lost...

I still remember the day he called me when he's about to leave. It was during morning before I went to school. 'Yh... I have to go now, take care!' Simple words, but great sadness. I didn't know what to say at that time, so I said 'Ok.. you also take care at England!' I should've said something more. After that, my tears kept flowing without any reason... Then I wiped off my tears and went to school... Then when my friend asked me 'You cried ar?' then I felt very sad again~ It took really long time for me to get used to it... Haiz. No more people accompany me to pasar malam, no more house for me to go and play after school...
Top: JiHong, CheeSiang, Kim, Gabriel, JunJun.
Mid: ShinnYonn, Me, HuiYi, SookMun, JyoLyn
Bottom: YongQian, SinMun, SuMin, HuiLing.
MaeLyn, BoonHwee, ShinnYonn, Me, JyoLyn, YongQian. (At ShinnYonn's house)
Year 2006...

He came back to visit us! I am glad that he didn't change at all~ Let the pictures talk~

Year 2009...

After 3 years, he came back again so we had a gathering at Midvalley today~ ^^

People who attended: Me, ShinnYonn, JyoLyn, Kok Thong, Ting Yee, Boon Hwee, JiHong.

Me, Shinn Yonn, Boon Hwee. Taken at The Gardens, FongLye Taiwan Restaurant.

Me,Boon and Ting aka yam lou~

Ji Hong the latecomer.

Me and ShinnYonn~ Like the good old times =)

The Beasts.

The group photo! XD

Beside lunch, we also went to play bowling.. and today's bowling sucks! Not to mention the crowded place and smelly shoes, the worst part is the keep 'hang' machine! play 1 around also need 1 hour + damn~ Watch out TingYee and ShinnYonn, I'll beat you guys in Megamall bowling court at Kuantan! Be prepared~! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo~shinnyonn wear STAR shirt~haha~u all la..din cum prom..cant 2geta liao@@


JinJin

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

i got go back kuantan mah can lor