Friday, January 8, 2010

Clear the dust.

Ok I know you must be surprised to see me updating this dead blog. Not just you, even me myself wasn't expecting I will update this blog again. Hmm.. because I really have nothing to do, the internet speed is too slow for me to play any games.

Time flies. It's my 1st year 3rd semester already. This semester's gonna be a busy one. I am taking 4 subjects: Business Statistic, Metabolic Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Quality Management. Yea, finally something to deal with FOOD.

For Business Statistic, the lecturer is Ms.Chew. I think she's alright, she's the combination of Ms.Foong Pui Har and Ms.Chan Sook Wah. Haha.

Metabolic Biochemistry is still the same lecturer as Structural Biochemistry... What the.... He's the most boring lecturer I ever met, seriously. You know, I am not the type of student that will feel boring and fall asleep in class, but I did yesterday! Now you know the power of AhPek... I guess I shall bear with him for 1 more semester.

Microbiology's lecturer is Dr.Ansa. I don't know whether she's good anot cause she haven't started the syllabus. Her slang is abit funny though. Haha. But definately better than AhPek.

Food Quality Management is my favourite subject for this semester! The lecturer, Ms.Carolyn is a very experienced lecturer. I like her way of teaching. Basically this subject is like how to enhances/maintains product quality. I guess it will be something like preservation of food. I am looking forward to it! :D

p/s: I will try to make this blog 'lively' again. Thanks.

No comments: