Monday, January 11, 2010

my new name is....

Today, after Food Quality Management lecture ended, Enoch, Kevin, Mr.See Zack, Tiffany, Jesse, Lesley, Eva and me went to Block B for lunch. Actually I don't like to eat there cause i think it's slightly overpriced for the food quantity and quality.

I can still bear with it though. But today I really beh tahan. I ordered black pepper lou shi fun... then i wait wait wait.. wait for more than 30minutes already. My friends all eating already the food still haven't come. So I went to ask the girl, she said :"Aiya. I was looking for you larh. Lou shi fun no more ady, can change to mihun?" Sweat. == I said ok.

Then after awhile, I saw a black pepper lou shi fun on the table. Then she said, "Oh.. just now we realise still got lou shi fun." =.= I really SPEECHLESS. I want boycott Block B already, support Block D~!

Anyway, today we had lots of fun chatting. Haha. Abit x-rated topic, but it was funny like hell. Haha. Besides that, we also talked about some serious issue.. like the "you-know-which-word-that-I-cant-simply-say" issue.

Oh yea, since almost everyone got their english name. I decided to think of one. So I discussed with them.. Only Mr.See and me dont have english name.. So Mr.See new name is Zack, and my new name is Charles! XD

It's not because we think it's cool to have an english name, it's for convenience. People can remember you better with a simpler name.. right? Especially when you're working later.. haha. But i think i still need some times to get used to "Charles". Haha.

That's all about today. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Kevin Liang said...

hi, prince charles

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

lol.. need lik tat respect me ar? haha XD

Kevin Liang said...

*salute*

Jesse Abraham said...

lolz...nx time we go block D lah.
dun pek cek^^

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

Dr J: ok lu~ block D better la. haha