Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another day of outing.

Today I only have class until 12pm~ So I went to Midvalley for movie with Kevin, Cammie and Dunkin. At first I wanna go singk, but cancelled due to someone who fongfeikei-ed last minute... u-know-who...

We went there by KTM (which I hate the most). But today considered ok, not so crowded. After bought the ticket for this movie.....

Since the movie starts at 3pm, we went to KimGary to yumcha... Just look at the pictures...

mango snowy ice + fruit jam peanut butter thick toast

It's time for movie! Not bad la, quite relax and funny... A good way to release stress. Theodore is just too cute and fat.. haha! The movie ends at 4.30pm.. Dunkin and Cammie invite me and Kevin to go their house eat (we wash the plates) haha... Anyway, I cooked one of the dish. I think it looks pretty alike with my mum's version. Haha..
The food was nice! Dunkin's foozok, Cammie's tomato egg.. Haha. Then, Kevin's mum fetch me back again.. haha. Thanks alot. Save the trouble to pass through the back door guard house. His mum is so kind and friendly!

After I opened my house's door... 4 pair of eyes from the living hall were looking at me. Guess what. The ffk-er and Xion came to visit us... lol. To show her apology, the ffk-er bought me my favourite fried sotong 'legs' and popiah.. ok la. For the sake of food, I shall forgive her =.=


So I end up eating so much. Deng, my diet plan.. =.= Alright, forget about it. Chinese New Year is coming! Who's gonna diet at this time. CRazy!


Oh ya, I bought the Oxy Acne Pimple Cover Cream, simply because a pimple grow on my CHEEK, since I am born until now, my pimples only grow on oily area, not on my CHEEK. Damn! I shall set 20/1/10 as 'First-Pimple-Grow-on-Cheek Day'!


'Cover as it Clears'. This is what written on the product. But I still can't cover my pimple cause the colour of the cream doesn't match with my skin. I think I am too fair. Lol. Alright, I better pray that it's cure before Chinese New Year T.T


p/s: If you're reading this, I hope you can take 1 minute to pray for the Haiti's earthquake victims and the dragon boat tragedy victims... Life's too short. Appreciate what you have now...

2 comments:

cammie said...

wahaha.....dunkin....
omg...1st pimple gow on ur chick day??? haha...
anyway...2day is FUN =)

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

yalo.. i really no pimple grow on my cheek b4 de =.= tats y i so determine 1 go buy the oxy la..
yea.. fun.. haha. nice food also XD