Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi Malacca~

Guess what? It's an update from me! =D
Stop slapping yourself, it's not a dream~ Lol. Really lazy busy lately...

Last thursday I went to Malacca with Shawn Berry and Kz. I don't know why I am going there actually. I just accompanied Shawn n Berry to MMU. This late update is due to someone who give me the photos very late. =x

We went there by bus, around 2 hours journey. Such a pain in the ass. @@ Then when we reach there, I started to feel itchy. Because Malacca has many 古迹, Guji guji guji~ Make me so itchy. Funny right? I think of it myself~ Bwahaha. At least TzeYing thinks it's funny. xD

After reached there, we took bus to MMU. It's the 1st time I sit such a lousy bus. No need go genting.. Here also got roller coaster. Almost nak kena Parkinson Disease already cause the bus was shaking all the way. MMU is big but I still prefer UCSI. Then Berry and Shawn meet up with their friends and blah blah blah. After the boring part, we took taxi to Mahkota Square, the town area. Berry's friend secretly paid the taxi driver without telling us. Such a nice guy.

Then we start searching for place to stay. The 1st one was creepy and old looking. And expensive. Then we found another one, Hotellier I guess. The boss looked friendly and we saw many people staying there. Price is very cheap =D

After that we start searching for Satay Celup. Capitol Satay Celup. It's basically something like LokLok but the soup is satay sauce. Quite ok. I bet satay lover will love this. Some pics.


They call me to queue. Dulan-ing

Before.

Processing.

End. It looks messy but... believe me, the others customers eat until more messy than us.

We're so lucky cause got Pameran TangLung~ Rupa-rupanya Malacca's night view is so nice! Look at the view along Malacca River~
Magnificent view.

Pameran Tanglung.

Berry and me.

Shawn and me. Actually cannot sit there but we curi curi go in. We are uncivilised people =D

Group photo at the entrance.

Then we go to 'The Jetty' there singk. Walao eh, the mall is so big until you need to sit Golf car to go to the singk place. Cool~ The price is cheaper than Neway. When we open the room, walao eh, outside the window... got ghost! No la. Lols. Got a piece of blue sea~~~~ Sibeh cool! And watching the sea sambil sing 听海 so syok! Back to sleep at 2am. And the dirty Shawn no bath.

Sea view outside the window. Got fish tim~!

Out topic: Saw this 'kissing people' traffic light. LOL

The next day we went to eat the famous chicken rice ball and also camwhore with the red house~

Tips: The chaplang-er a chicken rice shop, the nicer its food.


Not bad. Rice not very hard, chicken very soft and fragrant.

Not to forget Malacca famous Cendol as dessert~

Red House~

Don't know what's this but perfect spot for taking photo. Haha.

Bibaboom!

Lucky no kena bird shit... Reminds me of the giant flock of crows near Kuantan Padang Teruntum =x

Then we go back at 2pm~ I really want to go to the business class.. but too bad can't make it =( Phew~ Such a long post~! 3 more hours to Businness MidTerm. LOL why am I always updating at busy time? =x Sayonara~ Za ne~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wana go!!got to invite me if u guys going next time!!hehe..