Friday, January 23, 2009

THEY WAIT for CNY

Yup another ghost movie 'They Wait' this week. What's wrong with people nowadays... Chinese New Year coming still want watch ghost movie... Really 'dai kat lai si'...

In my life from born till 17 years old, I have only watched ghost movies twice in cinema. But since I came to UCSI and met some crazy fellows, I've already watched 3 ghost movies in cinema within 3 months...

Watch ghost movie nevermind... the worst thing is.. when your housemate feel scare after watch it, you might be forced to share your room with another person.. and that's what happen to me yesterday.

Somebody said:'I very scare tonight i go you guys room sleep ar.' 4 people share 2 single bed.. and you know some people sleep will kick the leg out, some put hand out, some head simply put, some sleep like starfish... I cannot sleep on that night not because of scare of ghost or imsonia.. is because no place sleep.. so kesian... Then I have to go out sleep on the sofa... Until my backbone so pain... aduh..

Okay.. back to the movie...
Rating

Storyline: 8/10
Scaryness: 8/10
Actor: 8/10

This movie is about the hungry ghost festival, yes, the chinese festival. Kinda suprising cause I thought it was another zombie-ish movie. The actors are mostly chinese. Quite nice and meaningful~ Don't do bad things if you don't want 'they' wait you... Better than 'The Coffin' and 'Histeria'. 'The Coffin's plot too messy, sometimes will don't know what happening... 'Histeria' too grossy and bloody. And only grossy, the scary scene is nothing special...
I am going back to Kuantan tomorrow~ Too bad I can't catch up today's yc session and CK birthday celebration. Can't wait for angpao, new clothes & shoes~!

No comments: