Friday, January 16, 2009

Trip to Sg Wang & Times Square (Again!)

Yesterday we went there again to do some new year shopping. Bought some clothes and pants again. And for the 1st time in my life i watch a Malay movie in cineme, and it's a HORROR movie, which I don't like...

Firstly James Kelly Kaizhen and me want to watch this...

But then another two troublesome people Shawn and Berry ONLY want to watch this...


So we watched the 2nd 1... It's so bloody. For me, I don't like bloody horror movie... If you watched Shutter (Thai version) before, you will know why it's still very scary even without bloody scene.. But it reminds me of Kem Diraja I participated in 2007, where many people kena histeria also, and even bomoh came to the kem! The only differences is there was no any killing/bloody incident in the kem =X Not too bad la...

We went to Gasoline, I suggested that place because some of my friends went there and said nice... Then I ordered a Guave Soda... It taste like COUGH SYRUP.. REALLY! Duh. Conclusion I won't go there again.. Wonder what's so nice about it.. \(>.<)/

No comments: