Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hey guys~ Make sure visit my blog more often cause I think I will become more active updating lately. Hoho. You know la... So many people want to know about me, want me to update, bwahahaha. Another reason is I can get my NuffNang cheque soon if I update more

Yesterday Business test so damn hard laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Especially the 'Mini case-study', how am I going to know whether the double-income family in US will increase/decrease?? Most of the question is general knowledge... I didn't read newspaper... Can die liao lor this time...

Today is a weird day. I woke up at 9.30am. So early leh. I also shocked when I looked at my watch lol. Anyway the main point is not I woke up early, the main point is...

Today got 2 people called me. Both of the number I also don't know. Then both of them asked me to guess who are them. I won't tell about the content anyway. xD What a weirdo day. I am sinked in a dilemma now.. What should i do..~

Today and tommorow will be 'Spagheti Day'. I bought a packet of spagheti and Giant brand sausages cause cheap to endure my weekend~ Seasoning is black pepper from McDonald. LOL. Wise customer mah... Must take all the benefit la since their burger and fries so expensive =P

And shit... I am broke now~ Because of the McD promotion, I've ate more than 5 times McD this month... Damn... Mr.Fat and Mrs.Diabetes coming to find me...

No comments: