Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tagged by Izzatieeee [My 1st Album?!]

THE RULES ARE:

1 - Open http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.(alternatively, if the first article you hit is short, hit Random Article two more times.)

2 - Open http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Open http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop/paint or similar to put it all together.5 - Post it! and Flaunt it!

Lol this tag so creative.

My band name i get.. Brestovec? (After check: A village in Slovakia) Lol i dont even know where is Slovakia haha.

Then my album title... 'they'll want something new'. Means my album is old-style?! That's funny lol.

Wah the picture. == Not like an album cover also.. Grr~ Yerrr who will buy my album if the cover so... ah, just scroll down and look.

There you go. My 1st own album LOL~ Remember support support me ar~ Cheap only RM49.90 only! Available in any CD shop~ xD

p/s: See the cover. Yer. But I think it kinda match with the title LOL.


I tag Christine, ermm and Joanne. because syok-sendiri person like her sure will enjoy this tag

[EDIT: Tag Berry also since she want to do lolx, anyone interested can just do the tag la]

1 comment:

izzatie said...

haha nice album..i want buy..where can i get?murah je la..kte kn kwn =)