Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Relax~

Spend around 1 week+ in my lovely hometown Kuantan~ What am I doing recently? Yup, just relax~ Haha. Mostly eat, sleep, watch tv, play computer, sports, and some family and friends outing.

I think my driving skill improved abit, since I drove my parents to Bukit Pelindung to climb mountain and eat breakfast 3-4times a week. Good exercise~ Make me sweat everytime~ xD Trying to keep fit but too bad I eat more than I sweat. Yesterday went to BayLeaf Steak House again, weeee, the Salmon Baked with Spinach Cheese, so nice~

After that I went to yumcha with my old friends at Just Relax Cafe. Really feel great to meet all my old friends. But next time we better go other place, because JR too noisy -__-'' I am old man, I need a quiet and comfortable environment! Haha~ Hope to go out with friends again next week~ I don't wanna go back to Cheras T_T Kuantan the best~! Peace ^_^V

Today is family day~ So me and my parents went to visit my grandpa and had lunch at Tanjung Ria. Glad he's still healthy~ Then we went to Kuantan Parade to buy all those house stuff, u know la, tissue ar, fruit ar, all those. Yeah, East Coast Mall aka ECM again~ I can see the great development of Kuantan, and the standard of living and quality of living have improved obviously. Nowadays you can see many people eating Baskin Robbin and Sushi King, unlike last time these expensive shops have less customers. Why am I talking about these?! Swt, affected by last sem Business!

By the way, we saw the Astro 乐龄歌唱大赛 contestant came for promotion at ECM. I was so suprised to see so many people infront the stage. I feel relieved for the contestants haha. Because last time when JJ Lin (when he's not so famous) and Daniel Wen Li Ming went to Kuantan Parade, so little people LOL. Then I feel quite bad for them. Hopefully more singer will come to Kuantan ECM~ Like Rachel Liang Wen Yin! Woo yay~

That's how I spend my holiday~ Not bad right~ Another 6 days need go back Cheras liao~ Haiz. I will enjoy the rest of the holiday~! Kuantanese any outing call me along ya~ Need to get some sleep~ Byeee

No comments: