Thursday, March 19, 2009

Race To MidValley

Today I went to Midvalley with Christine, Nicole, FuSheng, Kaizhen, and Kelly. I am addicted with the drum game in the gaming centre~ It was fun and quite realistic! Can exercise hand also~ Then thanks FuSheng the birthday boy~ He treat us for bowling! Although I won him by 2 marks but I really think he sengaja let me win.. Hmm~ Then we went to watch this movie.. Race To Witch Mountain.

At first i thought it was some racing car movie, I was so wrong! It's about UFO and aliens (I LOVE IT~!) Well, it's The Rock again lol. He slim down a bit I guess. The two kids are pretty and handsome.

Anyway that's not important. The story is quite fresh for me, and the movie is very interesting and exciting all the time. Quite funny as well. I won't talk much about the story cause I hate spoilers =x Go to watch this immediately! Definately not to be missed! xD

After the movie, around 6.20pm, we went to walk walk first, you know lah... 6-7pm is the time when KTM crowded like hell. So we went to ColdStorage to LOOK around. Because there got many expensive and interesting imported stuff, so we just went there without buying anything. Lol~ After bought some noodles and fruits in Jusco, we went back at 9 something~

So tired~ Leg sour like hell~ That's all for today~ Byeee~

No comments: