Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eat Eat Eat.

Refer to my last post. I said I can't go Jogoya Buffet because I need to attend Ah Gil's Business tutorial. Well, yesterday night, I made decision to skip class and go to eat buffet with my cousins and relatives, HAHAHA~

What makes me decide to skip Ah Gil class is because I never ate good food since long time ago. For example, I nearly forgot how a prawn taste like. And every weekend I need to cook myself and normally just eat spagheti and bihun with hotdog or chicken meat, and sometimes oat and biscuits. Sometimes I really envy those who are living with their family, at least they can eat good food once awhile. Unlike me, go Giant buy thing also need think very long.. Compare price etc.. You know what, last time when I was living with my family, I won't buy Giant stuff because I think it's very chaplang and low class. Now I buy many Giant stuff because of the price. CHEAP MAH~!

Okay, back to the topic. If you don't know where is Jogoya, it is located at Star Hill near The Pavillion. This is my 2nd time to Jogoya. And it still taste good~ Hmm.. If you want to ask me got what to eat there.. really need type very long HAHA. Hmm got oyster lala crab prawn snail mussle chicken beef lamb coconut cheesecake jelly cookies haegan dazz icecream dimsum sashimi sushi tempura tepanyaki wine fruits and many many more. Just go there and have a look yourself la~ HAHA.

I ate really alot. Can't blame me. How touching am I when I saw those food, almost want cry already ar~ just kidding. And thanks god no bihun and hotdog there haha. (I am going to type some grossy sentences, if you can't bear with it just skip to the next paragraph) You know what, it's the first time in my life I shit twice within 2 hours. HAHA. Most probably because of eat too much. The buffet so expensive so must eat more mah.. How to eat more? Of course you need to 'throw' some out only can put in again mah. This is what you call wise customer.

We ate from 5.30pm till 9.30pm~ Weeee so damn full. Feel like stomach want burst already. I guess I won't complain much again about the food I eat haha. Maybe during next sem I will complain again. Lol.

Conclusion:
It's worth to skip Ah Gil class for a buffet meal at Jogoya (I will study harder for the final) =P

No comments: