Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged by Fern

Sorry for the delay. But as long as I do your tag, it doesn't matter right? xD

1. What is the relationship of you and her?

She was my schoolmate and friend. I knew her since secondary school form 2 or 3 if not mistaken =x Paiseh my memory skill sucks.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.

Hmm. She is a cute and short girl haha. She was an active PBSM member like me and I won't forget the days we went to that haunted kem diraja lols. She looks as if she is a happy-go-lucky girl but she often get emo too (from her blog). She is a friendly girl that everyone can makes friend with her easily. She is kinda small size but her voice is very loud.

3. The most memorable things she had done for you.

Hmm... she comfort me after both of us failed in the PBSM Coperal test. Lol. Fool around together in the Kem Diraja.

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?

I haven't see her for a long time already since last jungle trekking event in Kuantan. Again, my memory skill sucks.

5. If she become your lover, you will... ~

Her fans will beat me up. AHHH.

6. If she become your enemy, you will... ~

I will put a cockroach in her bag. HAHA

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...~

Hmm... height. Lol joking only. xD

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...~

She looks fierce. haha.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?

Hmm.. debate with her I guess.

10. The overall impression of her is...

A nice and cute girl.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

Wadevaaaaaa~

12. The character of you for yourself is?

Friendly, high EQ i guess. I've changed my bad temper since I went to UCSI.. at least better than a lecturer in this sem...

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?

I love myself~!

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?

Of course a person that is perfect and good in every aspect.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.

Thanks~ I love you too.

Ten people to tag : [ I don't wanna tag anyone, it's just for the question xD ]

1. Nicole 2. James 3. Shawn 4. Kelly 5. Edwinson

6. Joanne 7. Jyolyn 8. Jun Jun 9. Calvin 10. Berry

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

Not sure... I think he is single but most probably got something with Ke... ehem..

Is no. 3 a male or a female?~

Male.. -___-

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing~

No gua... Lol. Berry got tsunami in Perlis. Haha. JyoLyn working hard for her JPA studies in INTI.

How about no. 5 and 8?~

LOL. They don't know each other. And it will be very weird I can't imagine. The only similarity is they are both very skinny.

What is no. 1 studying about?~

Foundation in Science and will further to F&N aka food science and nutrition. Same like me!

Is no. 4 single?~

Not sure... I think she is single but most probably got something with Ja... ehem..

Say something about no. 6~

She just took off her braces and I bet she's gonna smiles even broader. Lol