Monday, September 22, 2008

I MEAN IT!

All thanks to Edwinson's childish yet fun Pokemon Pearl, I was seriously addicted these few days until I draaaagged my Physics Lab Report till the day before the submit date.

I played till 3am in the morning then started to do my report. HAHA. Unbelievablely, I managed to finish everything before 5am. Perhaps I am those type of students that can hugs the buddha leg effectively lol. If she knew this, she will most probably shout at me :' YOU GIVE ME YOUR LIFE!' HAHA.

Yes, she is my Algebra lecturer.Today, I only slept from 5am-7am. I am super tired that time, and my eye bags can actually fit two 50cent coins inside. Then me, James, Kelly and Kaizhen were argueing whether to ponteng the algebra class or not. I am the one that actually convinced everyone to go leh. Kudos to myself!

She's very weird today. Maybe because we're too noisy, she refuse to talk and just used her stick to 'tuk tuk tuk' the slide. And then she wrote 'I call you all come out one by one to solve the question, I MEAN IT!' on the transparency slide. Seriously, it's kinda pathetic. This is an university, please don't act like a secondary school wantan teacher. Then she shouted at us about the attendance list. Ahhh. She should meditates more to calm herself up.

Frankly speaking, this semester lecturers are not as good as the last semester. Computing Studies lecturer is kinda boring. He pronounced 101101 as 'wang jiro wang wang jiro wang' when he explained about the base 2 number system. Physics lecturer... hmm.. not bad but too boring during the lecture class. And if you notice, she likes to use the word 'OK' very much. Not much comment on Malaysian Studies.. just 'so so'... The only lecturer I like is the accounting lecturer. At least she got teaching skills.

Now only I know how good Mr.Kok and Mr.Raj were... Sobs. I mean it.

2 comments:

Joanne Lee said...

she is the BEST lecturer i've ever had! no words could be used to describe her.

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

lol. yea... undescribable.