Monday, September 22, 2008

Prelude

Well, if you want me to use a picture to describe my blog, nah.

Dusty, hollow...

BUT this is going to END!! CHEERIO!~ We just received a sms yesterday, informed us about the streamyx. THEY GOING TO OUR HOUSE TO SETUP STREAMYX TODAY!

Still don't know whether the sweet dream will come true or not... you know la.. Malaysia Boleh mah...
Maybe will postponed again.

In these few weeks, there were many big days and events such as my birthday celebration and the CCS (chinese culture society) Mid-Autumn Celebration event, which I was arranged under the Venue commitee group. The event was a great success, tired but fun. Too bad I couldn't update very detail about it. Sobbing.. T___T

After letting spider webs, dust and mosses to grow on my blog for a few weeks, I bet I've lost maybe 70% of my readers. Aiks... Well, life's like that -___- I'll just wanna let you guys know that i ain't quitting or stop blogging. Remember to visit my blog again. Stay tune! I'll post video about my 18th birthday celebration in my new house soon! VERY SOON!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: