Thursday, September 3, 2009

My New Lecturers

Well.. This sem is my first short sem in UCSI. But I think it's more suitable to be known as SOT sem. == I am taking Structural Biochemistry and University Chemistry 2 this sem. Argh.. chemistry again. And I hate those structural formulas in chemistry... No choice, I have to study this two subject to proceed to 1st year 3rd sem.

Yesterday I met my UniChem 2 lecturer, Ms Rachel Tan. She's young and thin and tall. When I first looked at her, I thought she is the kind, speak-softly type... But when she started, wasai... really don't judge a book by its cover.. I guess the similarity between the two lecturers is both of them like to set lots of rules.

1) No talking. The worst thing is all the lecture classes are 3hours long. How to spend without talking? -__-

2) Punctuality. Ms Rachel said anyone late for 10minutes don't bother to come in anymore cause she'll lock the door. ==

3) No mobile phone. If she heard any ringtone she will keep the handphone. If you want it, go to find her yourself.

4) No skip class. The worst part is she will gives pop quiz anytime! I hate pop quiz! ==

You know what? Yesterday I still thinking maybe she will just do some briefing and let us go earlier since its the first lecture.. Wah... mana tau she called us memorize the 1st 30 element in the periodic table within 15minutes, then she called us go out 1 by 1! I really don't know how to memorize so I just memorize deadly only. I did it~ phew. I think she's like the female version of Mr.Jayaraj. What do you think?

Today I met my Structural Biochemistry lecturer Dr.Lee. He's over 60 I think, but don't think you can bully him because he's old... He set lots of rules and scold people too. And his lectures are 3hours long too. Argh.. I am gonna die of boredom! Basically his rules are the same with rules No.1,2,4 of Ms Rachel's. But he got 1 extra rules:

Everything must be official. If you're going to any event such as wedding, don't bother to write inofficial letter and use that reason for resit of any test/quiz. He even said if any of our relatives pass away, we need to show him the death certificate.

Really zadao.. == He don't give any lecture notes and expect we all to copy down whatever he said. He speaks so slow and soft... Like lullaby.. I need to buy some candies next time. I hope they will give easier quiz/exam, unlike Mr.Ong... ==

Bye~

No comments: